For years GLC consequently concentrates their consulting services on the health industry. The reforms in the public health sector demand changes in hospitals as well as in the preceding and subsequent areas. An enormous stress of competition with regard to patients and market shares requires new strategies as well as new profitability standards for the institutions.
Our main competences and experiences are:
- the restructuring and consolidation
- the strategy and profile development
- the structure analysis and process optimisation
- the in- and outsourcing
- the M & A processes
- the monitoring of mergers and cooperations
- the creation of ambulant health centres (MVZ).