Tourism and leisure industry
We have built up a longtime competence in tourism and leisure industry, which is based on a multitude of successfully realised projects. One essential part is the optimisation and outsourcing of touristic destinations. We support the destination agencies with selected central services by GLC, especially with IT, online-booking, marketing/internet-production as well as with the complete take-over of the destination management according to the “Glücksburger model”. Due to the model, the local responsible body of the destination delegates the main business risks to GLC being an outsourcing-partner.
The service portfolio of GLC offers optimisation as well as interim management of recreation centres and spa administrations as well as the project development, structuring and financial advising of hotel and resort enterprises.
Another focus is the tourism consulting. We offer the development of tourism concepts and strategies for destinations on communal, regional or national level as well as the development of competence, the structuring and feasibility study of communal tourism and leisure time projects.
The extensive experiences in management and marketing of the GLC managed destinations had been transferred into a professional range of consulting services in tourism marketing. We know from experience how to reposition a location or region.
Our services in detail:
- Creation of a touristic marketing concept (market and competitor analysis, target group analysis, product analysis, rating scale)
- Deduction of a touristic marketing design including logo, slogan and CI-implementing Media planning and production (print, TV, radio, internet), exhibition planning and production
- Public relations in cooperation with local stakeholders (including research, creation of press releases, press conferences, press trips and press mailings)
- Conception and production of all print marketing tools (accommodation directory, flyer, cards etc.)
- Internet conception and production (CMS, multilingualism, calendar of events, shop-solutions, booking platforms, last minute market, flat charge, newsletter, statistical analysis etc.)
- Cross-marketing, intersectorally too, with companies of the health sector, the outdoor sector, the automotive sector
- Initiation of cooperations with selected travel agencies and travel businesses
- Development of new products and experience concepts (flat charges, seasonal, target group-specific or issue-focussed offers, leisure parks)
- Lobbying of the client in important touristic bodies and touristic events (Ostsee-Holstein Tourismus OHT, Tourismus-Agentur Schleswig-Holstein, Heilbäderverband, ITB Berlin, tourism exhibitions and tourism days, etc.).